Welcome to AVISO Energy. We are a US based alternative energy company dedicated to bringing to market the
alternative energy technologies of inventor Ismael Aviso. Mr. Aviso is an engineer based in the Philippines who has
earned global fame for his work in super efficient electrical circuits and electric motor design. AVISO Energy's goal
is to facilitate turning this work into real, accessible alternative energy products that benefit people and the environment.
Ismael Aviso and his team are doing fast paced work, and are currently in the prototype phase of several different alternative energy technologies. These include:
- Hydrogen Generators
- Hydrogen Cell Retrofit Kits for Cars
- Power Generators
- Electric Cars
AVISO Energy is working quickly as well, attaining patents for the new technologies and raising capital for production
and distribution. Our primary focus is to bring to market the technologies that will have the biggest impact in the shortest
amount of time. We are firmly committed to the belief that effective conversion to a clean energy economy will happen when it can
come at no additional cost to business, governments, or individuals. We have the technology to make this a reality, and we are
bringing it to the world very soon.
If you want to be up on the latest news from our labs, join us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or sign up for our newsletter.
If you are looking for investor information, visit our Investor Relations page.
We will be expanding this website weekly and sometimes daily so please check back often.
- August 24, 2012—Added Video of Aviso self-sustaining motor testing
- August 23, 2012—Added Video of Aviso Motor Validated by Master of Science in Engineering
- August 7, 2012—Added Video of Typhoon Saola damage
- August 5, 2012—Added Typhoon Saola devastates Philippines
- June 25, 2012—Added Nexus Magazine features Ismael Aviso
- May 11, 2012—Added more videos
- February 2, 2012—Added Status of Technologies development
- January 14, 2012—Added Calculate MMW page
- January 3, 2012—Added Calculate Energy from Heat page
- December 26, 2011—Added Conversion Calculators
- December 7, 2011—Added Invest page with hydrogen breakthrough information
- November 18, 2011—New Advances: New date set for energy demo.
- November 8, 2011—Added Links page
- November 5, 2011—Added Videos page
- October 28, 2011—International News in Newspaper Article
- October 28, 2011—Added new Press Release
- July 21, 2011—Added sample Patent Licenses and Licensing Process Flowchart.
- July 13, 2011—Added Licensing Technologies section.
Add us to your favorites: